Sunday 23 December 2012

New book! Lynsey Kelks I heart London


This is my current read and I just can't put it down!  I won't spoil the plot for you but it's brilliant, it follows the adventures of Angela Clark, the heroine I have personally grown to love, as she and her lush boyfriend Alex (whom she met in I heart New York) head back to Angelas home town in London. There she is suddenly faced with her old boss, her parents, her ex, old friends and her old life......everything she ran away from and left behind long ago.

Now, with boyfriend Alex and New York BBF Jenny by her side, can she finally put her past to bed? Or will the very people she loves the most betray her, causing her to lose everything?  Read to find out- I promise you won't be disappointed!

It helps if you have read the previous I heart books, as the story runs through them in chronological order, but even if you haven't, I heart London is a fantastic book in its own right, and if like Angela Clark you have a passion for fashion, a penchant for shoes, and are totally hapless when it comes to dating, you're bound to love the I heart series!

Here are the links to Lyndseys webpage, the blog of Angela Clark, and Lyndseys amazon author page :D

Www.lyndseykelk.com

Www.iheartnewyork.co.uk

Www.amazon.co.uk/lyndseykelk

Don't forget to let me know what you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment